Aftercare Mathematics Teacher
If you are passionate about mathematics, child development and helping learners reach their full potential, this position at Babylonstoren’s Aftercare Centre might be just for you.
- Qualified to teach mathematics to Grade 1 to Grade 12 learners.
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English.
- Must be available to work from Monday to Thursday, 14h00 – 18h00.
- Must be willing to help Grade 1 to Grade 12 learners with homework and homeschooling.
- Goal orientated, patient and enthusiastic about working with children.
- Valid code 8 driver’s licence and professional driving permit (PDP).
- Must have own transport.
- Teaching concepts and providing additional exercises when learners are struggling with mathematics.
- Developing and doing maths projects with learners during school holidays.
- Helping junior learners with maths school assignments
Please send your CV, including your notice period and salary expectation to [email protected].