Financial Assistant (Johannesburg)
Babylonstoren has an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about financial and administrative processes. The position is based in Johannesburg.
- Tertiary qualification in finance.
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English.
- Experience in administration and finances will be advantageous.
- Available to work full day if necessary.
- Detail orientated.
- Hardworking and reliable.
- Must be able to work under pressure and take ownership of responsibilities.
- Team player.
- Valid driver’s licence.
- Managing stock systems for the Johannesburg and Durban divisions.
- Weekly stock taking.
- Dealing with invoices and statements.
- Following up on payments (creditors and debtors).
- Executing administrative tasks, e.g. bar codes, palette heights in warehouse , box dimensions, opening new client accounts, etc.
- Managing delivery drivers’ and planning delivery routes.
Please send CV and salary expectation to [email protected].