Junior Creditors Clerk
This is a great opportunity to join the dynamic finance team at Babylonstoren and to help us grow! This role suits a highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced, exciting environment and who is passionate about financial administration and creditors duties.
- A completed National Senior Certificate qualification (matric / Grade 12), preferably with Accounting and Mathematics subjects.
- A relevant tertiary qualification would be advantageous.
- Two years’ working experience within a creditor position or within the financial administration field.
- Computer literate, with intermediate level working knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel.
- Experience in using accounting software packages is essential, and working knowledge of SageX3 would be advantageous.
- Detail orientated and accurate.
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English, with good communication skills.
- Maintain records of suppliers’ administrative information.
- Attend to requests for supplier statements and relevant invoices in a timely manner.
- Capture creditor invoices and credits accurately and timeously.
- Reconcile creditors to supplier statements on a monthly basis.
- Attend to supplier queries.
- File and maintain all supplier source documents.
- Complete supplier credit applications.
Please send your CV and salary expectation to [email protected].