Junior Farmshop manager
Babylonstoren has an exciting opportunity for someone with a passion for retail!
- A completed National Senior Certificate qualification (matric / Grade 12).
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft applications (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Experience in cashier work would be advantageous.
- Experience with clocking systems would be advantageous.
- Experience with SAGE’s staff management system would be advantageous.
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English.
Support the Farm Manager with the following tasks: - Develop work procedures and systems, with continuous improvement as needed. - Set the staff roster and work schedule. - Allocate staff’s hours. - Information regarding ERS clocking system. - Allocate change. - Assist with cash transactions. - Merchandising. - Man the floor. - Manage stock whilst applying FIFO rotation. - Place internal orders. - Transactions on the Symphony system. - Send invoices.
Please send your CV and salary expectation to [email protected].