Junior Marketing Assistant (Durban)
Babylonstoren has an exciting opportunity for a professional and passionate junior marketing assistant to join the cellar team!
- A completed National Senior Certificate qualification (matric / Grade 12)
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English
- Must be willing to work over weekends as needed at promotions, functions, activations, etc.
- Available to travel locally
- Must have own transport and a valid driver’s licence
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Service existing clients: packing isles, merchandising, ensuring that prices are correct, and taking orders for wine, olive products, bitterlekker, balsamic vinegar, tea, etc.
- Basic administrative tasks
- Report to lead marketers
- Route planning, and must travel daily to visit clients
The offer includes a basic salary and a percentage commission on direct sales. Please send your CV and salary expectation to [email protected].