Babylonstoren has an exciting new position for a Nut Assistant to join the nut team.
- A completed National Senior Certificate qualification (matric / Grade 12).
- 2 – 3 years’ relevant experience in a nut packing facility or food processing environment.
- Knowledge of nut milk and nut packing production processes and equipment.
- A valid forklift licence would be advantageous.
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English.
- A fast learner with good comprehension and the ability to adapt.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Able to work overtime, night shift and over weekends when operationally required.
- Execute general activities in the nut facility.
- Comply with food safety, health and safety, and housekeeping requirements.
- Participate in the workplace efficiency program.
- Assist with bottling and labelling activities.
- Forklift driver for the storage area.
Please send CV, including your notice period and salary expectation to [email protected].