Internship: Product Packaging and Sourcing
Babylonstoren has a wonderful opportunity for someone with a passion for product packaging and development!
- Qualification in consumer studies, food development or a related commercial field.
- Experience with packaging, consumer studies or product development would be advantageous.
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English.
- Source packaging from suppliers, including examples, costs, volumes and alternatives, in line with product and packaging requirements.
- Build a catalogue of packaging examples.
- Build knowledge of different packaging options and materials, printing processes, food safety requirements, recyclability, and sustainability features and alternatives.
- Understand what sustainable packaging options entail and consider those according to commercial objectives and alternatives.
- Liaise with packaging companies, as well as the product and purchasing team, creative team, online team and shop team. Communication must be positive and professional to contribute to relationship development
Please send CV, including your notice period and salary expectation to [email protected].