Quality Controller: Meat
Babylonstoren has an exciting new position for a quality controller to join the quality team. The ideal candidate is organised and solution oriented.
- A completed National Senior Certificate qualification (matric / Grade 12).
- 3 – 5 years’ experience as a quality controller in a meat production facility or food processing environment.
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English with good communication skills.
- Ability to read with comprehension.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Ability to maintain good interpersonal relationships.
- Well-disciplined with high standards and a strong sense of integrity.
- Able to conduct and document basic verifications, e.g. temperature, pH, verification of cleaning, etc.
- Understanding of specifications.
- Computer literate and able to capture data accurately.
- Willingness to work overtime, night shift and over weekends when operationally required.
- Performing and documenting quality checks, critical control points (CCP) and cleaning procedures in the production facility.
- Performing inspections on incoming raw material.
- Comply with food safety, health and safety, and housekeeping requirements.
- Participate in the workplace efficiency program and comply with housekeeping.
Please send your CV and salary expectation to [email protected].