Senior E-Commerce Packer
Babylonstoren’s e-commerce division has grown exponentially over the last few years. Our environment is fast-paced, innovative and performance-driven, and will suit someone who is self-driven, has a keen eye for detail, looks to find solutions, and has the self-confidence to make decisions and/or escalate matters when necessary. We are hyper-focussed on the customer experience, which drives every decision, process and task.
Experience, qualifications, and skills
- Experience with handling and packing consumer goods.
- Knowledge of the food and beverage industry, fresh produce, or retail industry would be advantageous.
- Experience with managing a small team.
- A completed National Senior Certificate qualification (matric / Grade 12).
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English.
- A team-player attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Confident and eager to learn.
- Good communication skills.
- Reliable individual with sober habits.
- Picking and packing orders for daily deliveries.
- Gift wrapping various items.
- Performing quality checks when required by the supervisor.
- Minimising packing errors.
- Ad hoc tasks in the warehouse.
- Availability to work on weekends, public holidays and overtime as required.
Please send your CV and salary expectation to [email protected].