Team Leader: Olive Factory
Babylonstoren has an exciting new position for a Team Leader to join the olive factory team.
- A completed National Senior Certificate qualification (matric / Grade 12).
- 3 – 5 years’ experience as a team leader or supervisor in an olive factory or food processing environment.
- Knowledge of olive oil making and table olive processes.
- Formal food safety training would be advantageous.
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English.
- A fast learner with good comprehension and the ability to adapt.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Able to work overtime, night shift and over weekends when operationally required.
- A valid South African driver’s licence would be advantageous.
- Supervision and recordkeeping of quality checks, critical control points (CCP), cleaning procedures, production reports and stock items in the production facility.
- Management of stock items in the facility.
- Supervision of personnel on the production floor.
- Running of bottling and canning production lines.
- Complying with food safety, health and safety, and housekeeping requirements.
- Participate in the workplace efficiency program.
- Assist with bottling and labelling activities.
- Previous experience in CCP management would be advantageous.
Please send CV, including your notice period and salary expectation to [email protected].