Babylonstoren’s retail department has grown significantly and an exciting opportunity for a dynamic warehouse assistant is available. The ideal candidate must be detail-orientated, with an energetic and positive attitude to complement the current company culture. Our environment is fast-paced, innovative and performance-driven.
- A completed National Senior Certificate qualification (matric / Grade 12).
- At least 2 – 3 years’ proven experience in a warehouse environment.
- Computer literate.
- Knowledge of the food and beverage, fresh produce or retail industry would be advantageous.
- Experience with luxury item handling would be advantageous.
- Forklift license would be advantageous.
- A detail-orientated, hard-working individual who can multitask.
- Reliable, with sober habits.
- Available to work on weekends, public holidays and overtime.
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English, with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Handle the stock receiving, storage and dispatch processes.
- Perform quality checks at receiving.
- Coordinate stock control operations in the warehouse.
- Perform regular inventory audits.
- Adhere to all health and safety protocols.
- General warehouse duties as required.
Please send your CV to [email protected].