In order to pull all the various parts of Babylonstoren together as one, we rely heavily on a stellar team of receptionists, housekeepers, chefs, gardeners, therapists, horticulturists, managers and winemakers to make it all happen. Babylonstoren has many exciting employment opportunities, and so if you are passionate about your career and enthusiastic about the possibility of working for us, please send your CV to email@example.com with the position your are applying for in the subject line.
Babylonstoren has an exciting opportunity for someone with a passion for media, language and design.
Here’s what you need to know: The position is a paid internship. You must want to pursue a career in lifestyle and tourism media. The right person for the job will be hard-working and dedicated, and will be someone who is looking to gain insight into and experience of the tourism media industry. You will be assisting with the day-to-day operation of the office, some internal design work, content creation, media visits and media administration, as well as location management of shoots. You will also have to run errands (which means that you will need your own transport).
- Strong digital skills with experience in design programs such as InDesign and Photoshop
- Good command of language and experience in communication
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English
- Own computer
- Own transport
- Ability to work to deadlines and multitask efficiently
Key functions would include
- Assistance with:
- Facilitation of proofreading, translation, and checking of facts for all entity documents
- Updating of copy and images on online platforms
- Coordination of artwork and printing
- Management of reviews
- Coordination of media visits, shoots and media administration
The internship will cover a period of six months. Email your resumé with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title ‘media internship application’ in the subject line.
Babylonstoren has an exciting opportunity for someone in the FMCG industry who is passionate about people and unique products to join our team!
- Qualification in marketing
- Experience in the marketing of FMCG goods will be to your advantage
- Competent in Afrikaans and English
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Driver’s license
- Must be able to work on weekends and public holidays when requested
- Developing and maintaining the marketing of FMCG products
- Attending shows and any other marketing related responsibility.
- Product focus: Olives, Water and Juice
Please send CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
We have an exciting position with exposure to a variety of crops, for someone with a passion for farming!
- A degree/diploma in an appropriate field of study
- At least 5 years’ experience
- A working knowledge of fruit production, organisational skills, time management skills and supervisory skills
- A knowledge of stone fruit and pome fruit will be to your advantage
- Must be able to work under pressure and perform
- Personnel management and development
- Management of production unit
- Handling of audits
- Management of day-to-day activities on the farm
- Management of fertilising and pest control programmes
- Irrigation scheduling
Send your application, accompanied by a CV and an indication of your salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a dynamic social media marketer to join our team– someone with an eye for aesthetics, who eats, sleeps and breathes all things digital.
The successful candidate will assist the Digital Marketing Lead by overseeing social media publishing and community management and will assist with content planning, digital research, evaluation, and administrative tasks.
- Help manage and produce creative and original content (copy, images and video) for all social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Candide Gardening App.
- Developing a content calendar across all platforms, scheduling and publishing daily content.
- Implement a social media content strategy that supports the company’s marketing objectives.
- Managing and responding to advocates comments and questions, across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google Reviews and blog.
- In charge of escalating customers queries to customer service or relevant department.
- Have a love and passion for social media and content
- Proven experience in social media and digital marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both English and Afrikaans.
- Naturally curious with a strong work ethic and willingness to learn.
- Be comfortable working with people at all levels of the organisation and able to develop strong working relationships.
- Be reliable, committed and willing to go above and beyond if required.
- Be willing to check-in after hours to respond to followers’ comments and questions.
- Qualification in Marketing, media or relevant field.
Please send CV and salary expectation to email@example.com