In order to pull all the various parts of Babylonstoren together as one, we rely heavily on a stellar team of receptionists, housekeepers, chefs, gardeners, therapists, horticulturists, managers and winemakers to make it all happen. Babylonstoren has many exciting employment opportunities, and so if you are passionate about your career and enthusiastic about the possibility of working for us, please send your CV to email@example.com with the position your are applying for in the subject line.
Babylonstoren has an exciting opportunity for someone with a passion for media, language and design.
Here’s what you need to know: The position is a paid internship. You must want to pursue a career in lifestyle and tourism media. The right person for the job will be hard-working and dedicated, and will be someone who is looking to gain insight into and experience of the tourism media industry. You will be assisting with the day-to-day operation of the office, some internal design work, content creation, media visits and media administration, as well as location management of shoots. You will also have to run errands (which means that you will need your own transport).
- Strong digital skills with experience in design programs such as InDesign and Photoshop
- Good command of language and experience in communication
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English
- Own computer
- Own transport
- Ability to work to deadlines and multitask efficiently
Key functions would include:
- Assistance with:
- Facilitation of proofreading, translation, and checking of facts for all entity documents
- Updating of copy and images on online platforms
- Coordination of artwork and printing
- Management of reviews
- Coordination of media visits, shoots and media administration
The internship will cover a period of six months. Email your resumé with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title ‘media internship application’ in the subject line.
Babylonstoren has an exciting opportunity for a candidate who is passionate about payroll to become part of the Babylonstoren team.
- Three years’ experience with VIP Payroll or other payroll software
- Matric as minimum training requirement
- Computer literate and advanced knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of legal requirements regarding payroll
- Excellent administration skills
- Focus on detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Monthly/weekly updates of salary register, schedule and payroll for new employees and resignations
- Monitoring of debt garnishee orders, savings plans, loans, diverse expenses
- Reconciliation of provident fund, PAYE, UIF, SDL
- Processing time schedules, calculating remuneration, UIF and - PAYE deductions, salaries, increases, bonuses, contractor payments
- Calculating travel allowances, car schemes, salary packages
- Doing audits to ensure data integrity
- Reporting on, maintaining and preparing the necessary reports
- Assisting with staff queries regarding salaries and provident fund
- Ensuring that all payments are done correctly and on time
- Printing and handing out pay slips
Babylonstoren has an exciting opportunity for someone in the olive industry who is passionate about olives, wants to celebrate the olive as product, can enthuse others over the versatility of the product as well as do olive marketing.
- Qualification in marketing will be to your advantage
- Experience in olive market will be to your advantage
- Marketing experience at trade shows will be to your advantage
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Driver’s license
- Must be able to work on weekends and public holidays when requested
- Olive marketing and attending shows
- Management of market for olives
Please send CV and salary expectations to email@example.com