Assistant Maintenance Manager
Babylonstoren has an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about maintenance, planning and organising to become part of the Babylonstoren team.
- Bachelor’s degree or BTech diploma in facility management or similar field, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum two years’ experience in maintenance.
- Section 13 electrician qualification with an Electrical Trade Test (Red Seal) qualification would be advantageous.
- Experience in cooling systems would be advantageous.
- Experience in cooling and electrician work in a factory would be advantageous.
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Must have relevant planned maintenance training.
- Experience in the hospitality sector would be advantageous.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Organisational and time-management skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Act as liaison between operations and maintenance.
- Improve workforce productivity and work quality.
- Eliminate potential delays through planning and coordination of labour, parts, and material and equipment access.
- Responsible for maintenance of records and files essential to meaningful analysis and reporting of maintenance-related matters.
- Job knowledge regarding what needs to be done, required labour hours, etc.
- Coordinate equipment downtime.
- Responsible for ongoing planned and annual shutdown maintenance.
- Assist with development of annual overhaul/shutdown schedules.
- Assist with all administrative tasks.
- Maintain workshop (receiving and dispatch of stock to site).
Please send CV and salary expectation to [email protected].