Gardener (Healing Garden)
We have a position available for an experienced and highly motivated gardener to join the Babylonstoren team. The successful candidate will work with the master gardener and gardening team, ensuring that everything in the garden runs smoothly and assisting with the implementation of new projects.
- Agricultural or horticultural qualification.
- At least three years’ practical experience.
- Ability to work in a team but also independently, whilst maintaining high standards.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English.
- Must be organised and able to plan activities.
- Must have a fondness for herbs and respect for nature
- Cleaning stone paths, beds, dams and channels.
- Weed control: distinguish between herbs, seedlings and weeds.
- General maintenance of the garden, including plant sowing, planting, feeding and insect control.
- Maintenance of irrigation system.
- Maintain overall cleanliness of structures and plants in the nursery and surrounding areas.
- Interaction with guests: acquire and share knowledge generously with guests. Will also be involved in hosting tours and workshops.
Please send your CV and salary expectation to [email protected].