General Maintenance Worker
Babylonstoren has an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about maintenance in a hotel and factory environment.
- A completed National Senior Certificate qualification (matric / Grade 12).
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in general facility maintenance.
- Experience in the fields of plumbing, electrical and/or construction would be advantageous.
- Experience with heating, ventilation and aircon (HVAC) maintenance would be advantageous.
- Experience in the hospitality sector would be advantageous.
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English with professional communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Honest and hardworking individual.
- Take responsibility for a dedicated area and perform maintenance as needed.
- Communicate effectively with management regarding any issues or concerns that may affect our guests experience on the farm.
- Liaise with operations and maintenance teams.
- Must be able to work overtime as required.
- Must be able to work every second weekend.
- Minimise equipment downtime.
- Take responsibility for inspections on a routine basis.
- Assist with all administrative tasks.
- Maintain high housekeeping standards in all areas.
Please send CV and salary expectation to [email protected].