Social Media Manager
Babylonstoren is hiring a dynamic Social Media Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will develop and implement the social media content strategy across all platforms, facilitate community management, and support the photographers and videographers with content creation. Proven experience in a social media management role, excellent English writing skills and an eye for detail are essential.
- Passionate about social media, content development and leading brands.
- At least four years’ proven experience in managing social media accounts, including strategy development and content creation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Afrikaans and English. Copywriting skills and experience would be advantageous.
- Qualification in marketing, communication or relevant field.
- An in-depth understanding of different social media channels, specifically Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok and LinkedIn.
- Familiar with social publishing tools such as Later, Meta Business Suite and HubSpot, and photography/videography editing tools such as Adobe Premier Pro, Final Cut, CapCut and/or InShot.
- Basic knowledge of WordPress.
- Naturally curious with a strong work ethic and willingness to learn.
- Able to take initiative and willing to go the extra mile, delivering tasks to the best of their ability.
- Reliable, committed and self-motivated individual with excellent prioritisation and time management skills.
- Comfortable working cross-company and able to develop strong working relationships.
- Develop and implement content plans across all social media platforms, including scheduling and publishing daily content.
- Implement an integrated social media strategy that supports the company’s marketing objectives.
- Respond to followers’ comments and questions across all social media platforms in a timely and professional manner.
- Escalate customers’ queries via social media platforms to customer service or another relevant department.
- Assist in overseeing and producing creative and original content (copy, captions, images and video) for all social media platforms, whilst maintaining a consistent, high-quality brand image.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media updates, trends and collaborators.
- Create content reports and analyse data.
- Drive the Babylonstories blog content plans, curate and publish blog posts.
Please send your CV and salary expectation to [email protected]