Handpicked Festive Season HamperNovember 20th, 2015
Oh, we love this time of the year! Everything on the farm reminds us of joy – vibrant green vines, the early summer produce in the garden, holiday vibe amongst our visitors.
To celebrate this merry time, we’ve put together a hamper of delightful eats and treats. Spoil a special someone this Christmas by sending one.
What’s in the festive hamper?
Our assortment was handpicked to inspire the art of slow and simple living:
- Award winning Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive oil from our olives from the Simonsberg
- Bamboo charcoal & rosemary soap cocoon to help you to de-stress
- Weck Jar large
- Honeybush Tea infused with the essence of the Southern Cape
- Rooibos Tea, have you seen the lovely packaging?
- Petri small & medium glass storage jar for salt and pepper
- Delft paddle fan to stay cool and on trend this summer
- Babel cookbook by Maranda Engelbrecht to inspire your inner culinarian
- Linen tea towel with skarreleier print
- VOC spice candle for some ambience
- Grapeseed soap handmade for us in France
- Babel Red wine, bordeaux, black currant and spice
- Babel Viognier, complex, elegant with peach & apricot
- 2 x Wineskins
- Picnic Basket handwoven by the Institute for the Blind in Worcester
But: there’s only 200 available. Order right now and we’ll deliver (for free) to your home. Or to the home of anyone you gift this hamper to anywhere in South Africa or Europe. Deliveries between 17 and 23 December, perfectly timed for Christmas. Click here!